Posts Tagged ‘Walking Dead’
Telltale's Walking Dead series continues to be one of the best gaming surprises of this year
Starved for Help hard to classify as a videogame. It’s not quite that, but it’s also not quite a dramatic tv show, not quite a horror experience, and not quite the comic book. It is all of these things.
The Walking Dead is an atmospheric interactive experience. It can be tense, it can be harrowing, it can be very human.
- "unless it has 1 or two new Z maps ill wait till its like 10$" - Jonathan Stoffregen
- "Thanks. Yeah it wasn't the best time to launch this thing was it. Give it a dew weeks and gaming season wil..." - World of Harvis
- "good idea and nice work with the graphics, to bad a slow week. darksiders 2 is awesome, taking a lot longer..." - Robert Vargas
- "You're welcome, it was nice to have a go myself :)" - World of Harvis
- "Thanks for the comment. Going to try to do more whenever a decent story trailer appears for a game I'm inte..." - World of Harvis
- "Awesome, good job on the analysis" - Robert Vargas
- "great!! i like this idea of analyzing the trailers defiantly enjoyed this." - Ryan Strauss